PasTim wrote:
> It may be that you have lost the ability to transcode aac to something
> the receiver understands, like flac.  Look at your file types (Settings,
> Advanced, File Types) and see what it says for aac.
>
> Check that under Settings, Player, Audio that the Streaming method is
> Proxied Streaming (I don't actually know if this matters, but it can't
> do any harm...).
>
> Stick with DASH first in the list.

Proxied streaming does nothing with BBCiPlayer - only with plain http
/MP3, http/wma or http/aac streams.

First tets transcoding oif AAC on your system:  Can you play ordinary
http/AAC stream such as http://www.somafm.com/illstreet64.pls ?

If there is no problems then
As you are using Windows - increase the "live delay" setting to say 2
minutes.

What is the spec of your Windows systems.
Have you got security s/w ?