Hi All

@ Michael Thanks for your great work.

I got the Spotify connect function working but i have one big problem.
If I start for example my personal mixtape from the Spotify app the
first song will be played on the connected squeezebox device but it will
never switch to the next song automatically. The song will be played in
loop and in the Spotify app the playback is shown as stopped. I tried
the playback with mixtapes, albums, playlists etc. but with the same
result. Does anyone experienced the same behavior?

My setup: LMS 9.1 on max2play, Spotty 1.9.3, Touch as player, android
phone with Spotify app.

Best Regards

Joe