Hi Michael - BTW, I had to do the same on Shairtunes2 with my mDNS
processes (one per player). Any idea why sometimes the player deletion
callback does not seem to be called? I've had this problem only on
Linux, not on Windows (for once ...)

I think in Spotty's case it's my using pipes in the command: the pid stored in the Proc::Background object isn't spotty's, but the shell's. That shell is killed correctly, but spotty (and pv) stay alive. I'm not sure whether this is expected behaviour or not... Are you using Proc::Background, too?

--

Michael