backball wrote:
> Well I'm lost.
>
> Used the official Spotify plug-in for years on my VB2.2 (LMS 7.8)
> system. When they pulled the plug on this earlier in the year I went to
> Spotty as I've read only good things about it and given we listen to
> Spotify really a lot I needed a migration path.
>
> I kept having these buffering problems. First track plays without a
> problem then from the second track onwards it plays for say 5-7 sec and
> then buffers for 3-4 before doing it all over again.
>
> Was told Spotty needed VB2.3+ so I decided to upgrade to VB2.4 (Dell
> OptiPlex 790 with i5 processor, 4GB RAM). Going to the latest Spotty
> plug-in 1.9.4 with a brand new VB the exact same thing happens again;
> i.e. above buffering. I can stream from the VB box perfect Internet
> radio at any quality but just can't get Spotty to do the same. Could
> Spotty require much more bandwidth than the previous plug-ins? I'm on an
> ADSL connection giving me about 5MB/s but as said Internet radio, even
> KODI works ok.
>
> Any ideas? ThanksI was barely able to use Spotty for the last 2 weeks. It
> kept timing out
when trying to access anything beyond the first main menu.  I ended up
upgrading from 9.0 to Monday's 9.1 nightly. I also upgraded my netgear
routers firmware. It's running great again now but by doing both at
about the same time I really can't tell you which worked.  [emoji853] I
thought that maybe some ideas might help you and if you haven't done
your router for a while it's not a bad idea to check it. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality