I'm struggling to get Spotty to work within Logitech Media Server on my
Pine A64 running DietPi.
I've enabled the armhf architecture (to enable armv7 support) with dpkg,
and can run the Spotty binary manually, but it gives me the following
error when trying to configure it in the web interface.

Code:
--------------------
    There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application. Most likely
your operating system and/or platform is not supported. Please report the
following details to me:

  Operating system: Debian / aarch64-linux

  Helper Applications Folder:
  /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin
  /usr/local/sbin
  /usr/local/bin
  /usr/sbin
  /usr/bin
  /sbin
  /bin
  /usr/bin
  /usr/local/bin
  /usr/sbin
  /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin
  ldd (Debian GLIBC 2.19-18+deb8u10) 2.19

And this is the contents of uname -a:

Code:
    Linux DietPi 3.10.105-0-pine64-longsleep #3 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 11 16:05:53
CET 2017 aarch64 GNU/Linux