mherger wrote:

> Are you saying that you were listening to something totally not Spotify
>
> related, and then suddenly Spotify would kick in? Is this player exposed
>
> as a Connect endpoint and one of your family member started playback,
> ignoring the fact that his Spotify app was controlling that device?

Yes that seems the case. Its the SB receiver in the living room (I have
one more SB reveiver in a bedroom, which is only occasionally used).
I controlled the SB yesterday with the Spotify app on my iPhone and the
windows app on my laptop.

So this morning my wife used Squeezecommander to select one of the
Radiostations in the favorits and didn't touch the Spotify app.
I did not control anything myself, but after a while it jumped to the
Spotify playlist as if Spotify was overruling the selected radio
channel.