karlek wrote:
> What if you’d choose another source than Spotify. Will your SB play with
> sound then?
Thankfully local library playback and other plugins are unaffected, it's
only been with the latest version of Spotty (1.9.5) / LMS (Version:
7.9.1 - 1509357021)

mherger wrote:

> Did you modify transcoding options? What do you have for flac and spt to
>
> flac transcoding?

I haven't touched either of those options, I didn't configure much
explicitly; since I've started using Spotty it's always seen the
"Transcoded from FLAC" bit in the web interface but I was never sure
what that meant. Where would I find that option and should I change it
to something else?

Thanks~