fraho wrote:
> One more try.....24090 24091

I "think" the problem comes from the ogg to flac transcoding rule which
is using SOX. You do not see that with the Boom as they (probably)
accept Vorbis directly. Maybe somebody else can give an opinion or you
can post a question in transcoding section. I can't test easily right
now on my system, but what I'm sure 100% is that YT + AirPlay works on
my config. What I don't remember is what transcoding is being used

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5