philippe_44 wrote:
> Can you describe what happens, post a log and use DeviceSpy (search in
> this thread) to check that your player does really support gapless

Example: Playing track “Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band” followed
by “With a Little Help from My Friends”. When first track has ended
there is a short period (approx. 0.5s) of silence before next track
begins to play. The transition between these two tracks is supposed to
be seamless since there is no gap. Repeating this with VSX-1130s built
DLNA service (or playing from a USB stick) the transition between these
two tracks is seamless as expected. Note: Audio transcoding is disabled
in the DLNA-server (Synology NAS).

What information in DeviceSpy am I looking for? Found two entries for
VSX-1130, the second one seems to be about UPnP.