philippe_44 wrote:
> The log shows proper use of the gapless capability so there should be no
> gap. Having said that, some players do not do full gapless although
> they support the method. The way some controllers ensure true gapless is
> by producing themselves a single stream of audio. For example, they
> decode all tracks to pcm and send that as a single 'track'. The side
> effect is that metadata is not displayed on the player. This is not the
> way my bridge works

Understand. Don’t think VSX-1130 decode flac to pcm though, since both
metadata and cover art are working. Thank you for your time and support.
I‘ll try some more different settings before giving up
Besides the UPnP/DLNA bridge gapless issue, VSX-1130 is great since it
plays two channel flac files up to 192/24 as well as multichannel
(96/24) tracks. Only downside, it can’t handle flacs generated from wav
files (spdif convert) with embedded AC-3 or dts data.