plympton wrote:
> I have these 2 extra repos:
> http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml
> http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml
>
> I have installed SDT ...
> I have Custom Clock Helper and License Manager installed in Jive Lite
>
> Am I missing anything?

I have similar problems running LMS 7.9 on a Joggler running SqueezePlay
OS (An Atom based touchscreen device; OS is based on Ubuntu)

I also added the above repos, installed custom clock helper (v2.11.94)
and SDT as plugins (v 5.10.29) in LMS and on the Joggler (running
Squeezeplay), I installed custom clock.
However, some things are strange (or I am missing something):
1) In LMS - Settings - custom clock helper - settings, I get an can
export button, when I select a clock style. But there is no Import
Button. (I do get an option for jivelite800x480)
2) In Squeezeplay, I can selectCustom Clock as a screensaver (and it
shows a too small 3 item forcast plus time), but the selection of
available styles is less than what I see in the Helper plugin in LMS.
Also, I do not see an option for changing the custom clock, i.e. there
is no added menue entry in Settings -> Screen.

I think I read through all releated post, but can not figure out whats
wrong with my setup.

Any ideas?

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.9 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay & Jivelites on various PC's & Laptops