oldius wrote:
> Bad repository http://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml - 502
> Bad Gateway
>
> I now have the option to enable the iplayer plugins but, when asked to
> restart, I get this message at the top of the screen and restarting does
> not install the app.

Internet error codes beginning with 5 are all from the destination
server and nothing to to do with the source unless the URL is
incorrect.

In this case for some reason the LMS squeezboxc network is returing an
error - nothing to do the iplayer plugin. As the destination URL is
working for me and I guess others.

I suggest:
1. Check all the additional repository URLs you have entered in your
Plugins tabs are correct
2. Restart your router and LMS in case there is some sort of bad data.