Ge Ba wrote:
> You have installed the UPnP bridge plugin, right? You must configure it
> on the Advanced tab in LMS first. Look for UPnPbridge, set it up
> (there’s a User Guide linked) and then start it(it must b running)
> See first post of this thread. Don’t confuse this plugin with the other
> one, UPnP Media Interface, which lets LMS be available for the players
> as a Media Server.

I have done all that and added the line that Phil described, The N50
see's the server and I can play music from it, so that insures me that
the Dlna plugin is working, but the LMS does not see the N50 as a
network player.  I am going to install the squeezeplayer app on my phone
and see if the LMS see's it and go from there.

Pioneer Elite N50 main HT rig hardwired to router connected

1st Touch Wirelessly connected (Master Bedroom)

2nd Touch Wirelessly connected (bedroom)

3rd Touch Wirelessly connected (bedroom)

4th Touch  Wirelessly connected (livingroom)

5th Touch  Wirelessly connected (downstairs bedroom)

Server (In garage)
running on Duo Core P4 3.0 GHz 8 gig ram
Windows 7 pro 64 bit
350 Xternal gigHD
1.5 TB backup
Verizon Fios wireless router w/HG antana