Hydro wrote:
> If I install your plugin airplay on my windows server, can I use airplay
> speaker on another server ?
>
> Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Yes, you can even install just the binary helper (squeeze2raop-xxx) on
any machine connected to your network, w/o a LMS server, and it will
work. The plugin part that needs LMS is just here for editing the
configuration part, really (and pairing once with AppleTV if you happen
to have one). See the thread on that plugin, there is a recent
discussion about that topic

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5