kingswindsor wrote:

> - An example of an album that does not play on my PC or PiCorePlayer but
> does play on iPeng and my Android phone - ripped from CD - ALAC,
> 44.1kHz, 16 bit, 1,411 kbps.

On the picoreplayer Main Page tab, Click Remove next to Remove FFMpeg
libraries for Squeezelite and restart squeezelite.

Try playing the above CD - ALAC that failed to play, does it work now?
If so, then you need to optimize the alac files to have all the metadata
ATOMs at the beginning of the file.

I use mp4file --optimize filename.m4a

kingswindsor wrote:
> - PiCorePlayer and my PC are all set up with the full codec set and both
> work with other files.

If you're using squeezelite on your pc and it has the alac and wma
ffmpeg decoder enabled, then it's the same limitation as with pcp,
except disabling the ffmpeg decoder is different.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.