Paul Webster wrote:
> ... and it worked.
> Sony KDL TV - as uPnP device
> Sony STR-DN1030 - AV Receiver - as uPnP device
>
> Found that track info does not update when playing internet radio
> streaming MP3/Shoutcast (I tried with and without "Send ICY Metadata").
> Just show first track name - which I guess uPnP Bridge sends on starting
> the stream.

Some players do not support ICY data, unfortunately. If you can send me
a log file, I can see if there is something special here. I assume LMS
sees the track change?

> The devices do not show the artwork - which is a limitation of the
> player in the devices.

Should they? I mean AV receiver/TV usually do artwork on the TV (or
little LCD screen). What do you see exactly?
Had an issue with very short tracks (which were spoken links in big MP3 file
that are split using .cue file).
I suspect that the issue might be that the tracks were shorter than the amount
of time that the player is behind LMS but have not diagnosed further.
[/QUOTE wrote:

> It's a difficult one - I thought I solved it, but obviously not
> > > >
> > Regarding the documentation - it refers to a Generate button which I
> > presume is legacy from an older version and it has disappeared in more
> > recent version.
> > /QUOTE]
> > Will change that

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5