I run two SB3 and one pCP and can confirm that v2.0.0 mostly works as
expected.
I consistently used to lose the players from spotify connect in the
night. Now the players are there in the morning, albeit not connected.

One problem I have still is volume control. All of my players are
synchronised, but set to control their own volume.
I observe that the pCP volume is controlled by spotify while the SBs
only accept their own volume control. Whats more the pCP frequently
starts with zero volume and I need to crank it up first. My preference
would be to ignore the spotify volume in all players.

Any hints?