slartibartfast wrote:
> If anyone else using the Android Spotify app could also check whether
> switching between players works for them that would be very helpful.
Here I realise another phenomenon. My other Players are two Google
Chromecast Audio, thanks to Philippes Chromecast Bridge, one Squeezelite
running on Max2Plays Ubuntu 14.04.5 and one Squuezelite under Mac OS X
High Sierra.
When I switch in Spotify (runningon my Mac) from one device to another,
they all are playing. But everytime I change the player they start
muted, so I have to set the volume by hand.

1x odroid u3 with max2play as lms + 'teac ud-501'
(http://www.teac.com/product/ud-501/) usb-dac + 'phonitor mini'
(https://spl.info/en/products/headphone-amplifier/phonitor-mini/overview.html)
headphone amplifier + 'akg k812'
(http://www.akg.com/headphones/professional%20headphones/k812.html?dwvar_k812_color=black-global-current#start=1)
headphones | 2x squeezebox classic | 1x raspberry pi with 'hifimediy
es9023 dac' (http://hifimediy.com/dacs/diy-dacs/i2s-dac) +picoreplayer