hsmeets wrote:
> I have/had same issue, tracks longer than about 12 to 14 minutes get
> cutoff.
>
> Despite being a Squeezebox user since 2005 and still loving it I bit the
> bullet and got myself yesterday a Auralic ARIES Mini for my main system.
> In a first quick test the 3 tracks played in full.
>
> Keith jarret: Koln concert.
> Janine Jansen : Beethoven violin concert.
> David Fray: Schubert fantaisies.
>
> Not yet definitive, will run some more tracks but first result is
> promising.
>
> The Qobuz interface implementation on the Aries must be different as you
> also can scroll to a different position within the track, something that
> is not possible with the lms Qobuz plugin.

The Android App BubbleUpnP connects to Qobuz (and TIDAL), offers gapless
playback and doesn't suffer from this problem. With a bit of messing
around, it's possible to install it on an Amazon FireTV stick, and while
the user interface doesn't work very well on the FireTV stick, you can
use that as the "renderer" and control playback from an Android phone or
tablet. If you've got an HDMI input on your system, it's a good
solution, but what is this app doing differently to the Squeezebox
plugin that avoids the cut-off?