philippe_44 wrote:
> If you've enabled sending Metadata in the plugin settings, you should
> see them (you can verify that with Google Home on your smartphone). Not
> that, at least in my iOS version, the artwork is not displayed there but
> you can blame Google on this one as they are not able to grab an image
> if the URL contains a port, and this is the case for everything coming
> from LMS

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the reply and help. I have just logged into the LMS remotely
to check the plugin settings and the meta data option was already
enabled. I'll check to see what gets send using the Google Home app when
I get home later this evening.

Is there a way I can change the name of the Application sent to
chromecast when playing, perhaps through the command line options?

Many thanks,

Rob.