RJ_Make wrote:
> I apologize in advance Philippe, I'm new to SB, so I'm obviously missing
> these settings you are referring too.
>
> Where exactly are the settings?

Crap, you're right, the settings I'm referring to only appears after you
have a config file. So I guess you've tried "generate" ? If you did not
see an extra line appearing, then in the "extra command options", type
"-b <ip address of your adapter>" (w/o the "" and <> of course). Then
you should have players discovered and a config file, then you'll see a
"network socket to use" line where you can tell CB to just use whatever
LMS is using

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5