Please forgive if this is an FAQ. I've searched a bit but can't find a
similar problem.

Brand new fresh install of LMS 7.9 via Max2Play.
Added
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
to the Plugin repos.
Installed BBCIPlayer 1.5.3 and BBC IPlayer Extras 2.0.0

Home > BBC iPlayer > Listen Live > BBC Radio 4... works fine
Home > BBCiPlayerExtra > A-Z - Radio 4 and 4xtra only... works ok after
about 10s delay
Home > BBC iPlayer > BBC Radio 4 LW > Today... all programmes I've tried
work fine
Home > BBC iPlayer > BBC 6 Music > Today... all programmes I've tried
work fine
Home > BBC iPlayer > BBC Radio 4 FM > Today... all programmes I've tried
don't play at all

I suspect it's an HLS thing (different codec used by different
stations?). Can you help me to a solution?

Thanks
Rob