Hi,
I run the plugin version 2.1.5 with a Logitech Media Server Version:
7.9.1 on my Synology DSM 6.1.5-15254.

My problem is that a while ago the spotify connect feature became very
"erratic". It sometimes just stops working and then after a couple of
restarts it comes back again. What I noticed is that it never works when
the "disableDiscovery" flag is set to 1. But for some reason it keeps
switching back to that, even if I deactivate the checkbox or edit the
spotty.prefs (while the LMS is turned off) it comes back after a while
and then my phone and macbook are not able to "see" the player anymore.

Any ideas? Any more Information I can provide to help debug this?

Thanks.