rgoovyrob wrote:
> Hi Philippe, The developer of the Homeseer Chromecast plugin has been
> trying to figure out why the metadata isn't getting through to his
> plugin with the help of debug logs from me, and has given the following
> feedback:
>
> -thanks for the logs unfortunately I still don't know why this app
> behave like this. For some reason it does not answer any of the
> GET_STATUS requests.-
>
> Are you able to provide any help with this or clues as to why these
> get_status requests aren't answered?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Rob.

Not sure I understand. The GET_STATUS is a sender-to-receiver query, not
the other way around. Remember that for this bridge to work, I had to do
a low level implementation of the ChromecCast protocol, not through the
nice SDKs that Google provide. But I'm not aware of a GET_STATUS API
that would allow an external app to query a sender (== my bridge).
GET_STATUS is a message *to* the receiver (the Chromecast). The "app"
that I load inside the Chromecast is the default receiver app, not
something I built, so I don't knwo what he is referring to

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5