mherger wrote:
> > Everything is working great with the latest Spotty release, but the
> > single absent feature that I'm missing is the ability to save presets
> > my spotify playlists on my Squeezebox Radio.  Well, it seems to want
> > work...  but isn't quite.  It seems to "save" the preset, but
> pressing
> > the preset button doesn't actually play.  Does that make sense?
>
> Yes. Are you using the latest LMS 7.9 build?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thank you for the reply.  I wasn't updated to 7.9...  but after
upgrading, it's unfortunately the same experience.
After creating the preset (long-holding the preset button), I get the
correct "pop-up" display for the playlist, but it doesn't actually play.
It works correctly for Pandora stations, but not for Spotty.  Ah,
well...  all else works, so I can live with this small inconvenience.

thanks again for your continued work!