:-) Its only a VirtualBox VM on a W7 Host. Could I bea easier?

Ah, correct. I somehow saw "Docker"... must have been too late. Or too early :-).

I executed both commands in the shell. I hope I have done it right.

In the first case you're missing the double quotes around the "Spotify Anmeldung (LMS)".

The second, I don't know. I think I've asked about special characters in username and/or password already? Would /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty exist? Is that folder writeable for the LMS user?

BTW: you can copy/paste text. No need to create a screeshot :-).

--

Michael