slartibartfast wrote:
> Yes but it really shouldn't happen. I still can't understand why you can
> switch between Squeezebox players and Gegen and I can't.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well if it's any consolation, I can't switch players now.  Music is
playing on my study pi server, I try to switch play to my Boom, I get
"Start playing some music .....".
This worked without problem yesterday. Huh!
:confused::confused::confused:

24569

|Filename: cantplaynowfuck.jpg                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24569|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer
3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier
R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi
(files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom