sternenjaeger wrote:
> Since most users would use Spotify i tested Michaels Spotty Plugin with
> some audio books - works fine. But other services dont, like Qobuz
> (Unfortunately, because this is the one i am using :) )
I use Bookmark only for files on my LAN, but I know that the streaming
plugins are quite inconsistent in providing timeshifting. For example,
the Soundcloud plugin doesn't allow timeshifting of Shur-i-kan's monthly
"in the mix" tracks that are about an hour long, whereas the Podcast
plugin allows access to shurikan.libsyn.com/rss that can be timeshifted.
Both mp3. Guess which I use?