I guess I didn't dig far enough, because I didn't see those API's listed
on this page:

https://bandcamp.com/developer

And looking again, I still don't see them.  Where did you find them?!

Yeah, they stopped updating their public API documentation years ago. As well as handing out dev keys.

For completeness of this thread, if you could post a link to the
'fancollection' API info, that would be awesome!

What I posted is about what I know. I was wondering whether I should start a github project to document this. If it doesn't exist yet :-).

FWIW: while I know now how to get your collection, I still can't imagine how browsing 2000 items will be useful....

--

Michael