Michael,

This new release has been working flawlessly since your update.  I've
been using it almost every day for the last 2+ weeks since then.

If you could put it 'on the schedule' :p , would it be possible for you
to add the 'Music Feed' as a browse-able item? That would be AWESOME!

Since I believe this is never ending list of items, I could see limiting
it to a 'reasonable' (100?) number of items.

This also should not be sorted, but presented as it is in the
app/desktop - I believe it's in reverse chronological order 'natively'

Thanks Again!
Mark