Though that would also solve the issue of releases which have limited
streaming tracks until purchased.

How technical are you? Would you eg. know how to use a browser's dev tools? I've figured out that I could copy the cookie from a bandcamp.com session and repeatedly run some of those queries using that cookie. I don't know how long lasting it is, but I'm now >24h in, and it's still working :-). If it was non-expiring, or easy to grab, then this could allow us to get access to more data and endpoints...

As I stated on the previous release page, it's handy to be able change
the username the plugin uses to someone elses.  This allows you to
browse their collection/wishlist without becoming a 'follower' of
someone first.

You should be able to search for fans, too. I added this in one of the recent releases.

--

Michael