philippe_44 wrote:
> You should stay with the stable version. Look at the plugin's settings
> and you'll find the answers to your questions

Ok will stay with the version I have.

Have looked at everything I could think to look at for clues to a
solution, which is what I always do before asking online or bothering
developers, but I couldn't find whatever it is will point me in the
right direction.

I'm pretty good with software generally considering it's what I do for a
living, but still....

Thanks anyway, I guess.  If someone reading this at some point has time
and the inclination maybe they can point me in a more specific
direction.