I've uploaded a new version 0.3.0.0.4. It's a big change compared to all
previous versions as a lot of the code has been rewritten. My main
objective was to vastly simplify the code which had become way too
complicated over time with lots of redundant parameters. It was also my
first experience with LMS, squeezelite and many other things, so it was
suffering from many "junior" mistakes. Few changes

- removed the creation of local buffer files
- on Sonos, mp3 streaming can now use icy metadata
- auto-detection of gapless
- core if much closer to original squeezelite which means that it's now
possible to add decoding/re-encoding of audio stream (will bring
replaygain and fade in/out). This is not available yet, I'll do that, if
useful, once this version is stablized
- remove use of libupnp webserver
- various parameters removed

As continuation of 0.3.0.0.x, player discovery/removal now happens on
the fly.

I'd appreciate a lot some help for testing as there are many
modifications on features that I've tested one by one over the past
years, and I can't re-test everything. If you are willing to help,
please be patient as regressions are expected. You can always return to
stable version, but I cannot progress with your help

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5