Pommes wrote:
> Thank you, the old version was autoupdated now running 0.4.0.0.5.
> Everything works fine except:
> Apple tv4 and xbox one (air server) show, seem to play, but i do net get
> any audio.
> Not a big problem, because i can stream from my phone to those devices,
> but maybe you know how to get them working, too?

AppleTV needs a pairing to be done and I'm not sure it will work with
the your 64 bits ARM. Can you check in the plugin settings, in the list
of devices if you see a "Pair" button next to the AppleTV. If you do can
you try pairing? If it does not work, I'd need your exact Perl version
(in the LMS info tab)

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5