Simon_rb wrote:
> I’m not sure. It worked with 4.0.0.4. That changed the volume just fine
> from LMS. So however that was setup worked. The feedback didn’t work
> however, does the pull request on Git Hub work or is that what you have
> tried with 4.0.0.4?
>
> How can I test HomePod? I’m happy to setup a VPN for you sometime if
> that would help?

It probably means that the command is different than the feedback, crap,
crap and crap. So I'll think about it or get an homepod, but I have too
many speakers doing nothing @home. Thanks for the VPN proposal, but that
would be a bit difficult to put in place efficiently

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5