mherger wrote:
> > I don't use the web interface much any more, preferring to use either
> of
> > the 2 awesome device apps - iPeng or Squeeze Ctrl (Angry Goat
> > Software).
>
> Yeah, the album name handling... I've been using it to show the album's
>
> download page link as a reminder that that stuff should be bought. Do
> you have albums you bought? I think in that case it should behave
> differently. But I'll have to double-check, as the album code has
> changed considerably in this version of the plugin.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Not sure why it would/should be different - this is the link to
bands-album page.  The difference is how you get the left-hand info to
come up.

In my 1st example (that has un-clickable links) I'm clicking on an entry
in the playlist to show 'Song Info'.
In the 2nd example I'm navigating directly to a specific Bandcamp album.
You can see this from the browsing breadcrumb list on the LMS page.

In the 2nd case, the link is clickable and opens another tab in my
browser. I can then choose to buy or browse the rest of the Bandcamp
site like normal, but in the 1st example the link that show the exact
same web address is un-clickable.

1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom
(Active, 8 x Spares)
1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS
1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay)
4 x iDevices w/iPeng app/player
1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl
& Player (Angry Goat)
Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD
B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-1 signature
SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze
infrastructure!