mherger wrote:
> > FYI, when I set the timezone on my max2play and rebooted today,
> Spotty
> > 2.2.0 also stopped working. Playlists and album covers loads from
> > Spotify it seems, but the songs are just skipped.
>
> And it did work before the change to the timezone? No other updates
> installed or something? I wouldn't expect the time setting to break
> things...
>
> Please provide the full server.log file.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yesterday I streamed Jack White flawlessly from Spotify/Spotty for
hours.

This morning I rebooted after changing timezone. (For some reason my
system time has been 1,5 hrs off for a few weeks). I might have been
running an older version of Spotty before the reboot.

Here's my log

24784

Cheers,
Lars

|Filename: server.log (1).zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24784|

Setup: Living room: 1 Raspberry Pi 2 with Max2Play as server and
Squeezelite (Hifiberry),  Kitchen: 1 Radio, Room: 1 Boom
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1521268188 @ Sat Mar 17 08:41:38
CET 2018
http://www.last.fm/user/adjunkten | 'http://www.lektoren.dk'
(http://lektoren.dk)