mherger wrote:
> I'm still confused... did you try it with your wife's account? Make sure
> you're both on the same WLAN with your phones as LMS. From you log files
> I don't see whether a second attempt is done or not.

I have these accounts:
- "home-spotify account" that I use with Spotty normally.
- my own phones spotify account that I use with my own phone
- my wifes phones spotify account that she uses with her phone

Spotify connect works only with account that is selected in spotty. If
my home-account is selected, neither I or my wife can connect to my
Squeezebox on our phones. If my phone's account is selected, I can
connect but she doesn't. If my wife's account is selected, she can
connect but I don't. I would like to use my home-account all the time on
spotty so that it's possible to listen Spotify at home and me or wife
can listen Spotify from our phones when we're not at home. And all three
accounts are in Spotty's settings, and they work just fine when used
normally. Just this problem that Spotify connect doesn't work "between"
accounts.

I have to take another log after testing connecting from both phones. :)