mherger wrote:
> > it doesnâ€[emoji769]t say much in the logfile!
>
> Except that PlaylistMan can't be loaded, and a ton of what I would
> assume are networking related issues. Are you using any kind of 3rd
> party firewall software?
>
> Also make sure your Spotify application is configured to be using the
> same account as you've configured in Spotty. And that you're on the same
>
> network.
> --
>
> Michael

The problem with the playlistman and the network issues all started
after I upgraded LMS to 7.91. Until that everything just worked. And no
I am not using any other firewall than the one installed with windows.

The player and my phone is on the same network. If I start the spotify
application on my pc it shows up on my phone. And I am using the same
account.

/Kuben72

2 Duet, 1 SB3, 1 Boom and 2 Radios