Hi Kidstypike,

I checked 'Squeeze Commander' and confirmed that the 'Favorites' and
'Radio' functions didn't function even after clearing the cache. I
checked my other apps and found that 'Orange Squeeze' worked fine but
'Squeezer' had the same problem as 'Squeeze Commander'.

Returned to 'Squeeze Commander' and found that 'Favorites' had started
working but failed again after checking 'Radio'. Tried 'Squeeze
Commander' on another device and 'Favorites' worked until I tried using
'Radio' (which didn't work) and found that 'Favorites' had stopped
working again.

Looks like there's so weird interaction between 'Favorites' and 'Radio'.
All the other functions work fine.

Bridged Silent Server -> Transporter -> Lyngdorf TDAI 2200 Amp with Room
Perfect -> Art Emotion Speakers