TomAmes wrote:
> Yes. Everything has been proceeding normally after that one glitch, drop
> back a track, and play.

Michael,
It just happened again about 30 minutes ago, so I went back a couple of
tracks. Played right through the previous "trouble spot" and is still
playing. (not complaining, just adding another data point in case it
might help). This behavior is still far less frequent than it was in
recent months. Thanks.