philippe_44 wrote:
> What type of file are you trying to play? What’s happening is that
> you’re trying to send a file that is not supported by the xiaomi player.
> As much as possible, I prefilter this by telling lms the player
> capabilities, but some cannot be guessed and only when playing a file
> does the issue happen. Typically with pcm format and 24 bits samples,
> but there are other reasons as well

For example, for Cherie FM (french radio), it's written in LMS :

Code:
--------------------
    Options of TuneIn Radio :
  File format: MP3
  Débit binaire : 128 Kbps CBR
  Titre : 430243
  Sur Spotify : 430243&uid=430243
  Sur Spotify : 430243

But with Bubble UPNP, I can play a mp3 to that speaker and when I read
https://lunarok-domotique.com/2017/02/upnp-xiaomi-network-speaker-jeedom/,
they used your plugins it seems.

I try also with Spotty plugins ti play some songs from spotify and it
doesn't work but for example, from my iMac, I . can use AirPlay to play
song from my Mac Spotify to my Xiaomi speaker.

Thanks.