thierryb180381 wrote:
> For example, for Cherie FM (french radio), it's written in LMS :

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> But with Bubble UPNP, I can play a mp3 to that speaker and when I read
> https://lunarok-domotique.com/2017/02/upnp-xiaomi-network-speaker-jeedom/,
> they used your plugins it seems.
>
> I try also with Spotty plugins ti play some songs from spotify and it
> doesn't work but for example, from my iMac, I . can use AirPlay to
> play song from my Mac Spotify to my Xiaomi speaker.
>
> Thanks.

I would the need a complete log and your config file. You can find links
to these in the plugin’s settings page (LMS settings, tab advanced,
choose UPnP/DLNA bridge in the drop down list on the left). You can also
PM all that to me at the address in front of my plugin in the Plugin tab
of the same LMS settings page. French works, I’m French although I live
far from home :-)

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5