Jeff07971 wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> I'm afraid I'm reporting a bug ! (I think)
>
> Squeezelite-X refreshes the whole screen (including mini) every 5
> seconds, unfortunately its really annoying and have to minimise it
>
> Was running 1.4.0 and seems to be after Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 update,
> Now have 1.4.2 and is the same.
>
> Have tried on two seperate systems with two separate LMS servers
>
> Jeff

Are you saying the SLX browser window (including the mini-browser window
is refreshing/re-rendering every 5 seconds?  What version of LMS are you
running?  Nightly builds?  I think I saw some weird stuff with the
nightly LMS around that time and I went back to stable 7.9.1-1522157629
(Mar 30 2018).  SLX does not do anything on 5 second intervals.  It does
check that the server is still there every 8 seconds.  Does it behave
this way with a regular browser?  I have a spare R-Pi, so I guess what
I'll do is install the latest nightly LMS on it and see what it does and
try and remember why uninstalled the nightly a month or so ago.  Can you
check and see if your issue is on a 5 second interval or an 8 second
interval just so I know in case something I am doing is causing this.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X