mherger wrote:
> > I run Spotty 2.3.7/LMS 7.9.2 on Windows 2012R2. I have two Spotify
> user
> > accounts connected to Spotty, both part of the same family plan. The
> > libraries for both the users are visible ok and set to have separate
> > submenus.
> >
> > However, Spotify Connect only sees the LMS players if the Spotify add
> is
> > logged in as user1. When I log in as user2, all the players
> disappear.
> > Is this a limitation?
>
> > Ideally I would like anyone on the wifi network to be able to play on
> > any LMS player. I have the "don't announce" option in the Spotty
> prefs
> > set you off. Failing that, how do I switch which user sees the
> connect
> > players?[/color]
>
> Was that "don't announce" box ever checked?

I may have played around with the prefs back in the early days of the
plugin. I have also played around with this box in the last days. I've
tried deleting the spotty.prefs file and starting from scratch, but I
was quite surprised to see the config survive... I guess it's saved
somewhere else.

So the "don't announce" box seems to not to anything on my system. Is
there anything I can try to fix this?

I was also trying to move the players from one user to another, by
choosing user2 from the menus and restarting the connect feature. I have
four players set up (two PCP boxes, one UPNP Bridge and one Group
player). Only the UPNP bridge player moves from user1 to user2's
Spotify, while the other players always appear in user1's account.