pssturges wrote:
> Thanks for the response philippe_44,
>
> I have done a little more testing and my receiver is reporting PCM as
> being received and the correct sample rate and bit depth including high
> res. Changing the bridge output to flac works perfectly and is reported
> by my receiver correctly including HR. Only problem with that is no
> replaygain as I understand it?
>
> Changing output to wav doesn't seem to change anything, although I'm not
> certain I've got any of the settings correct. Would you mind having a
> quick look over my settings and let me know if anything obvious is
> wrong?
>
> Thanks again.

With flac, you cannot have replay gain as the audio data are not
decompressed by the bridge.

For "wav", this configuration is not correct. Go into the UPNPBridge
settings, select your yamaha player (dropdown list in the left-middle of
the scrren). The on the item "PCM format", type only "wav" (no "") -
nothing else, then click apply

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5