Lateboomer wrote:
> I am running LMS on rpi and I have added CDplayer and UPnPBridge
> plugins. The upnp player is Atoll Streamer ST100. I can use UPnPBridge
> at LMS to play usb music files and stream internet radio to the
> streamer. However, is it possible to use CDplayer to play audio cd and
> output via UPnPBridge to the streamer? How to configure UPnPBridge to
> allow cd playing? Currently I can't play cd and it says failed to open
> cd track..

The CDplayer plugin is ignorent of the destination player - so failure
to open CD track is probably (still) a CDplayer plugin failure.  Does
CDplayer fail to play to Squeezelite player (e.g. to PC speakers) - if
so then problem is in CDplayer installation not the UPnPBridge.
UPnPBridge can have a strange interactions with some plugin as it has a
large buffer but IIRC they do not usually manifest as a plugin error.

What is the CDplayer error in detail ?