mavit wrote:
> …Which leads me to think: is there any chance that the source code for
> this plugin could be hosted on one of the code hosting platforms, e.g.,
> GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket?  It makes it easier to see what’s changed and
> why, easier for people to propose improvements, and harder for those
> suggestions to be inadvertently lost/forgotten.
No because they don't work with plugin repository.  I tried a number of
different storage sites and sourceforge was the only one with fewest
problems.

As for suggestions - keep them all in this forum.  Telling people they
can put issues and suggestions on more than one site make it hard for
maintainer.