shadowlight wrote:
> Fair enough.  Thank you for your time.

I did have another look and its coming back to me now. I tried again the
pre-built image of HQPlayer and the UPnP protocol info that is exposed
by HQPlayer is not compatible with an HTTP-GET option to stream audio to
it. It defines the field "protocol" as "file" which, AFAIK is not listed
in UPnP spec. Maybe you could contact the dev of HQPlayer with that
question.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5