On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 01:27:24PM +0000, PasTim wrote:
>schoeppi wrote:
>>
>> do I have any chance to get a player working with the upnpbridge, if
>> the
>> player is not detected by squeeze2upnp? I've got an Auralic Aries G2 and
>> would like to use this device with LMS ansd squeeze2upnp.
>
>Their website says it is a UPnP renderer so it should be possible to get
>it to work.

I was in contact with the Auralic support and they said that they are
using the OpenHome protocol and not UPNP/DLNA itself :-(.

>Try the various options as described in the user manual on
>the UPnP Bridge settings page.

I did and I was not able to find any hint for the ProtocolInfo or
whatever in the xml files I got while I was scanning my network for the
Aries G2.

I can see the OpenHome renderer and I was able to download some XML
files which I can post if it helps, but for me they do not contain
relevant infos to let me integrate the player into LMS :-(.

Any further iedeas would be great.

I thought about a solution where squeezelite sends its output via pulse
audio dlna to the Aries, maybe that could work.

A plugin that acts as a bridge between LMS and OpenHome devices might be
another solution, but my programming skills are not good enough to do
this myself :-(.

Cheers,

  Schoepp